Lightwork User Agreement
Purpose of This User Agreement
This User Agreement, and all policies posted on our site set out the terms on which Lightwork offers you access to and use of our site, services, applications, and tools. Lightwork operates under the rules and jurisdictions governed by the Ministry of Information and Communication Technology of Thailand.
The entity you are contracting with is LIGHTWORK AI COMPANY LIMITED (“Lightwork” or “We”), located in Bangkok, Thailand. We acknowledge the privacy and safety of users’ sensitive information. The following statements explain the scope of our practices and operations of our website, https://www.lightworkai.com. By using Lightwork’s services, users agree to comply with all the terms and conditions below. Users also acknowledge that they have read and understand our policies and practices. This User Agreement is effective immediately upon registering as a user in our website, including registration of an account during the free trial period. Users also agree to comply with information technology laws that pertain to the country in which Lightwork’s services are accessed from.
Lightwork provides a marketplace of ready-to-use, software automation technology products for corporate clients. We assist business teams with our marketplace of ready-to-use automation solutions for accounting & finance, procurement, and revenue teams.
The products available on our marketplace (the “Services“) are:
- Lightwork StatementPro
- Lightwork G-LEAD
- Lightwork KYB
- Breach or circumvent any laws, third party right or our systems, policies, or determinations of your account status
- Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Lightwork, or the interests or property of Lightwork users
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access our Services for any purpose
- Interfere with the working of our Services, or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure
- Export or re-export any Lightwork application or tool except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions and in accordance with posted rules and restrictions
- Copy, modify, or distribute rights or content from our Services or Lightwork’s copyrights, trademarks, logo
- Claim or register ownership of Lightwork intellectual property on your behalf or on behalf of others
- Copy, reproduce, reverse engiener, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, or publicly display any content (except for your information) from our sites, services, applications, or tools without the prior express written permission of Lightwork and the appropriate third party, as applicable;
- Commercialize any Lightwork application, tool, or any information or software associated with such application without our consent
- Utilize Lightwork to harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent